Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing
Are you a pharma manufacturer facing capacity constraint? Or are you an experienced Sales Professional starting out on your own? Radico Remedies provides pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services for you on loan licence basis. With nearly 40 years of experience in contract manufacturing in pharma, an automated production facility in Baddi and required Quality Certifications (ISO, GMP & GLP), Radico Remedies ticks all the boxes to be the partner of choice among pharmaceutical contract manufacturing companies in India.
We have ISO 9001:2008, GMP certified facility which means the you are assured of Consistent Quality. Our GLP certification means that we can ensure the quality of pharmaceuticals in-house and your don't have to run to a third party.
We maintain strict control over the processes so that we can provide you with the lowest cost structure.
When you deal with us, you get the benefit of consitent quality and lower costs clearly translating into higher savings and customer satisfaction for your brand. That's what pharmaceutical contract manufacturing companies in India are all about. Consistent Quality, On-Time Deliveries and Low Costs makes us a star among the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing companies in India.
Our production capacity for pharmaceutical contract manufacturing per month on single shift basis:
- Tablets 100 million tablets
- Capsules 10 million
- Liquids 0.5 million
- Beta-lactum Tablets 10 million
- Beta-lactum capsules 10 lacs
- Dry syrup 1 million
- Dry-Injections 2 million
- Liquid Injections 1.5 million
- Ointments 1.2 million
- Lotions 0.5 million
You, Us & Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing
As a star performer among pharmaceutical contract manufacturers, we have nearly 40 years of expertise and experience in wide variety of formulations, and offer contract manufacturing in pharma of all dosage forms. Do you know that we make over 500 products for our franchisees?
We have strong and well developed Quality Control and Quality Assurance systems with online monitoring of status of your products, in line with the requirements of corporate sector pharmaceutical companies in India & better than other competing pharmaceutical contract manufacturers in India.
State of the Art Facility
We have a good facility made strictly as per Schedule M and have all necessary area segregations, air pressure differentials and systematic work environment beating dozens of pharmaceutical contract manufacturing companies in India. At the same time we are dynamic and have flexibility to integrate perfectly into supply chain for solid dosage forms up to full satisfaction of our customer. Afterall, we are among the top 10 pharmaceutical contract manufacturers - even according to our compettitors!
- State-of-the art facilities, which comply with stringent specifications of GMP and WHO.
- Fully Computerized Production system for production with online controls and inventory, Highly qualified and trained staff for production management, comparable with the best of pharmaceutical contract manufacturers.
- Capabilities to produce dosage forms in sterile and general, covering all therapeutic segments except small and large volume parentrals which are in pipe line and shall be installed in a short period of time.
- Isolated and dedicated production facilities for Beta-Lactum, Cephalosporin.
- Qualified and experienced technical team in the areas of contract manufacturing in pharma, quality control, quality assurance, product development, for all range of products.
Highlights of Unit for Contract Manufacturing in Pharma
- No wood or asbestos component.
- Each zone has separate AHUs (Air Handling Units), dehumidification unit and dust extraction systems.
- Segregation of every critical processing activity in each zone, to avoid cross-contamination.
- Respective zones, areas and even uniforms marked with specific colours to ensure total segregation.
- Air environment conditioned in each area with respect to temperature, humidity, filtration, particle counts, etc.
- Conformation of each processing stage with US Federal Standard 209E class of cleanliness; viz. 100, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 with respect to room air changes, pressure, particle count, flow direction etc in sterile areas.
- Duo Pass Reverse Osmosis (RO) water system/ de-mineralisation plant.
- Zero-discharge Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Air-conditioned stores for raw material, packing material and finished good.
- Isolated and dedicated production facilities for B-Lactum and Cephalosporin dosage forms.
- The pharmaceutical contract manufacturing complex also houses its own R&D facility for in-house product development
We can confidently claim that, as far as pharma contract manufacturing in India goes, we are the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company of choice for parties looking for contract manufacturing in pharma. Being located in the pharma hub of Baddi, we are able to offer you competitive rates and quality comparable to the best for pharmaceutical contract manufacturing companies in India.
Call Ms. Jyoti Sharma at +91-9317000789 +91-9317000789 or contact us via contract manufacturing enquiry form and see why Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing or contract manufacturing in pharma (whichever way you put it) at Radico Remedies makes business sense for you!
- Pharma contract manufacturing & PCD company
- Contract Manufacturing Process
- Quality Certifications of Radico Remedies